The home stretch

So for TMA 04, I missed out on a distinction, by just 1% (84%) I guess it doesn't matter too much, because the numbers are put into an equation so 84 is still a good number. If I manage to get at least one distinction in one of the next two assignments and above 83% in the other, then there's a good chance of getting a distinction overall which I am aiming for. If I can get a distinction in this module or my next one, then I would be looking at getting a first class degree, so I really hope I can pull it out of the bag. The final EMA is worth 40% of the final mark which is pretty scary and a little OTT in my opinion. Then again, I understand why because it incorporates parts of the entire module in it, so it's looking at your understanding of the entire module. The assignments for this module have been interesting and you can see clearly what they're trying to teach you and put what you've learned into practice which is good!

But I've now hit a bad stint again. I've been feeling low and experiencing loss of motivation at the worst possible time!
I'm focusing on self care and making sure I'm not overworking myself. I'm working tomorrow morning, but I'll probably have a nap and spend the rest of the day working on my assignment if my body allows me. I've put in to have time off around the next two deadlines so I can really get my head down hopefully and get them done to a high standard. I hope I can get that time off, I think it'd help so I can catch up on my sleep and feel well rested to get some focus back.

Wish me luck for these two assignments, I'm gunna need it!

Comments

Popular Posts