July results!

It seemed my special circumstances made a difference and I was very gratefully awarded a distinction! I had 82% overall, but got a score of 74% in the EMA which is understandable due to the circumstances. I think if I had managed to get a distinction in the EMA, I likely would have gotten a distinction in my own right. That's kind of what bugs me about special circumstances forms. I feel like it's a cop out, like I don't truly deserve that grade, but of course I am still very happy to have gotten that, and like I say, I was so close to a distinction anyway. 

I only just came back from a holiday in England, spent with family on the beach and swimming in the beautiful British sea. It was the break I really needed, it has been and still is really nice not having to worry about uni and for a brief time, not worrying about having to go to work either. Unfortunately, I am back to work tomorrow in this heat and I'm not sure how I will cope. At least on holiday, I could wear cool clothes and jump into the sea when I got hot! At least I've got a tan though! 

Right now I've been organising my hobby stuff and I've been trying my best to get things sorted before the next term starts. I am trying to cross stitch, embroider, sell and tidy up as much as possible and importantly get this big cross stitch piece finished so it's not lingering over me any more. I've been stitching necklaces and mini cross stitch kits just as a little crafty thing I can do to make me feel like I've accomplished something. Seeing as working on a large project for two years doesn't bring you that feeling of accomplishment you sometimes need to keep you motivated.

Anyway, I will likely update this again when the next term starts. The module site opens at the beginning of September so I will be getting my bearings then. Then it will all begin again in October. Scary! I'm sure all of this stress will be worth it in the end and that feeling of accomplishment is priceless. 

Comments

Popular Posts