Back on the grind

The time of beginning my experiment is looming uncomfortably close. I'm now reading a chapter on how to do my experiment and my brain is already checking out. I have to do my project proposal next month! Then it looks like an assignment which includes our abstract and then it's the final submission of everything so that's when we've done the experiment and data collection and analysis. At least the EMA isn't based on our experiment, it's 2x 2000 word essays on what we've learned I believe. This is so scary, I hope I can do it!


Thankfully I managed to complete the iCMA on Monday which is due at the same time as my third assignment, so that made me feel a whole lot better. It felt a little easier after having a break over Christmas, I think I really needed a break. That iCMA has to be the hardest one I've ever done throughout my degree, so I'm glad I only have 4 assignments left now until I graduate. So exciting yet so scary!

I think I'm more surprised that I kept a blog for almost 5 years now!

Comments

Popular Posts