Two assignments, one deadline

As you know, I submitted the iCMA kind of early, but I also submitted TMA 03 a day early! Because the iCMA is a computer quiz essentially, my score came back quickly and I got 12.5/14, so 89%! I'm really surprised as it was difficult. Annoyingly, the questions I got 'wrong' were partially correct, meaning I got the correct answer on each, but I had selected an additional wrong answer which made it partially correct. Basically, if I had chosen just one answer for those questions, I may have gotten even higher, but I'm still very happy with achieving 89%. 


I am now waiting on TMA 03 results, but in the mean time, it's time to focus on building my actual experiment in OpenSesame which is a huge learning curve. If I manage to get this done, then I think I would've overcome the biggest hurdle in this module and will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. I've given myself until the end of February to get this done, so I'll be continuing with that today. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts