A distinction level project!

I'm still kind of in disbelief. Not long after submitting my project, I received my results. I actually came across them by chance; I thought I'd just look at the results page only to find that the results were there. I had to check that my eyes weren't deceiving me but I saw the number 85! 

I kept saying oh my god, oh my god and started kind of screaming, then ran down to tell my mum and we hugged and I got emotional. I can't believe it! One reason I was put off by doing a degree was because I felt like doing a project/dissertation would be too hard and I wouldn't be able to do it, but I've done it and did way better than I expected!

Recently, I've been spending time on my final two EMAs and it's been a challenge so far, I'm worried about the time I have available to work on them both (due on the 6th). I've only got about 900 words for one assignment (out of 4000 over 2 assignments) and I'm struggling to push through. Especially as I have a job interview to worry about! I have booked time off though next week so I'm hoping to get plenty done then.

Comments

Popular Posts