The final day has come

Today is the day I submitted my last ever university assignment!

It's strange because when you start your degree, you think of this day and imagine being relieved, happy, emotional, crying even and jumping up for joy. But I feel rather...placid. 

I think it's because of a mixture of things, like not having much confidence in my essays. So it's quite bittersweet in that they've been submitted, but they're not to the standard I would have liked, especially as they're my last assignments. Thankfully, I need an absolute minimum of 43% in my EMA to get a pass 2 overall, so I imagine two complete somewhat organised essays should be enough to get much more than that. 

But I can't rest. I never can until the deadline passes at least (which is tomorrow), because then you definitely can't go back! 

My brain still feels like it's full of cotton wool, like it's trying to tell me there's something I need to do, but I guess that's been its default state for the past 5 years! I'm really looking forward to not having something lingering over my head all of the time though. 

I'm already getting myself prepared hobby wise for new projects. I made an order yesterday for some supplies. So I'm already getting back into all of that which is nice. 😊

I've tidied away my books and notepad and my desk is clearer. It all feels so strange still. 

I have a short shift tomorrow morning, but then the rest of the day free without having to force myself to do uni work - I can't wait!



Comments

Popular Posts